Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 64: Thankful Today for my Skype Bible Study


The bible study I regularly attended ended last year. And the free time that opened up from the ending of that event was quickly lost to other obligations. But as months passed the desire to dig into the Word grew. It was temporarily fulfilled with a lunch hour Bible Study at work. But then that ended when my study partner moved on to another job. This left a hole that would soon be filled in a surprising way.

A friend from a former job connected me with another friend. We held our first Skype Bible Study about 3 weeks ago. It was like the distance between us didn't exist. Our discussion of the Word and God flowed across our internet connections as if we sat in the same room. We have a standing appointment. And I look forward to it every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment