Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 1: Thankful Today for the Journey

I am thankful today for the start of a new journey. This exploration into developing a habit of gratitude is long overdue. I have been through a season in life where so many hopes have ended or prayers not yet answered. But though my life isn't what I would have dreamed or hoped for, if I stop and really look at it, it isn't a bad life. And as the saying goes; it could be worse. There are so many things I should be thankful for. And so I embark on this journey to learn how to change my vision. To recognize the good that is there. It's not easy when what's there doesn't line up with the expectations you had. So I take it one step at a time. And the first step is this blog, which is something else I am thankful for. It is my first one. So as I explore what is a new media for me. I hope to develop, "a new attitude."

2 comments:

  1. Great start. Great stuff. Congrats on your new blog and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very excited to see where this journey of thankfulness takes you!

    ReplyDelete