Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 125: Thankful Today for Another Good Customer Service Experience With RIMM


Okay I admit my patience ran short. After 2 hours on the phone, my evening plans blown and hungry because I hadn't eaten dinner, my nerves were on edge. A little bit of the edge spilled into my encounter with the customer service rep. I was ready to throw out the blackberry and get an Android, and told him so. He met me with a surprising calm and talked me back into the realm of common sense. We worked through the problem and restored my blackberry to fully functioning. I guess I'll keep it.

It's not often you get good customer service. This is my second encounter with their customer service (the first was to set up tethering) and both have went well. Way to go RIMM, you have kept a customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment