Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 120: Thankful Today for The Start of Spring Semester


I really enjoyed my break after last semester. Unfortunately, I fell into the bad habit of becoming a couch potato after work. It's now time to abruptly break that habit and get back into the swing of things. School has started and it's time to focus again. That familiar excitement and fear has returned. I am excited about all the new knowledge, skills, etc. I will learn. When I read the course syllabus and see the expectations around things I know very little about, I am also a bit afraid. But I am fully confident that if I take it one day at a time, focus and apply myself, I will do well and even have fun along the way. I am so glad school has started. I love the journey of learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment