Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day 152: Thankful Today for My Jeremiah 3 Bible Study


Bible Study today was Jeremiah 3:6 - 4:4. As usual the timing of this section and subject matter of the study was perfect. The study showed God's patience and love as he called the nation of Israel back to him. As we studied the passage we realized how much God loves us, and desires to spend more time with us. I recognized how much my time with Him had lessened lately. My focus was off.

I have blocked out time for so many other activities. But the one activity that is most important had fallen off my schedule. It was time to make a date with God, an uninterrupted time totally devoted to him. I am thankful that he is so patient and so loving to wait until our eyes and hearts open. And during the wait continually call us in so many ways. The most special way being through his Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment