Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day 151: Thankful Today for the Completion of My First Group Project


We have two major projects in this class and both are group projects. This comes with a unique set of benefits and challenges. We do learn quite a bit from each other. We each bring varied backgrounds and skills to the process. But along with that comes varied personalities we will have to learn to collaborate with. It has been a journey to get to this point, sometimes frustrating, sometimes fun. It can take longer to create something when you have more opinions involved. But I have to say it has been a process worth going through. I have increased my knowledge base, grown my collaboration skills and practiced patience.

We just completed our first group project and a week early. Now, on to the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment