Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 135: Thankful Today for Classmates I Met Online


I was a little nervous at first when I started school online. But over time my fears diminished as it became habit to check into the discussion boards, download assignments, upload projects, etc. And then when the group projects started my fears arose again. How will I work successfully with other students across the country on different time zones, different schedules and varying priorities. I discovered some group situations worked better than others. But overall I have found my experience positive. I became acquainted with people I wouldn't have normally crossed paths with. They have sharpened my collaboration skills and introduced me to alternative ways of thinking.

And also I've just met some really great people. I am thankful for the new relationships I have made and the ones I'll make in the future as I work through my degree program.

No comments:

Post a Comment